Vacation Break Programs
Throughout the school year, GUS offers vacation break programming. Vacation break programs feature different activities across the GUS nature trails, Idea Garage, art studios, and gymnasium including outdoor adventures, science explorations, games, arts, cooking, and more! Friends from across the North Shore community - independent schools or home schoolers - are welcome to join us!
FUN@GUS December Vacation Program - December 17 to 20
JUST A COUPLE OF SPOTS LEFT FOR GRADES 1 to 6!
Outdoor adventures, science explorations, games, arts, cooking and more throughout the GUS campus! Two groups - Pre-K/Kindergarten and grade 1 to 6. Children bring their own lunch and daily snacks are provided. Camp runs from 8:30 a.m. (drop off by 9:00 a.m.) to 4:00 p.m. with After Care offered until 5:30 p.m. for an additional fee. All four days are just $300! Join us for one day for $80. REGISTER TODAY TO GRAB YOUR SPOT!
- High staff:camper ratio and small group sizes
- Program facilitators are GUS faculty and college-age students
- Programs run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with Extended Care available
- Children will bring a lunch and we will provide snacks
- Please contact Nancy Hartmann, Director of Auxiliary Programs at 978-927-1064 ext. 131 or email@example.com to arrange any After Care needs or with any questions.
Mark Your Calendar - REGISTER TODAY
February Kestrel Educational Adventures: February 19 to 22, 2019
FUN@GUS March Vacation Program: March 11 to 15, 2019
FUN@GUS April Vacation Program: April 16 to 19, 2019
SUMMER@GUS Day Camp and Enrichment Programs: June 24 to August 24, 2019