Vacation Break Programs
Throughout the school year, GUS offers FUN@GUS vacation break programming. Vacation break programs feature different activities across the GUS nature trails, Idea Garage, art studios, and gymnasium including outdoor adventures, science explorations, games, arts, cooking, and more! Friends from across the North Shore community - independent schools or home schoolers - are welcome to join us!
FUN@GUS Vacation Programs - April
- Register for April Programs today!
- High staff:camper ratio and small group sizes
- Program facilitators are GUS faculty and college-age students
- Programs run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with Extended Care available
- Children bring a lunch and we provide snacks
- Please contact Nancy Hartmann, Director of Auxiliary Programs at 978-927-1064 ext. 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any After Care needs or with any questions.
VACATION BREAK PROGRAMS - REGISTER TODAY
SUMMER @GUS Showcase Day; Monday, April 15 - Grades K to 6
Try out a day of summer camp! "Campers" will experience a variety of fun programs including arts, games, explorations, outdoor fun, archery and even swimming! 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Kindergarten to Grade 6 $50.
FUN@GUS April Vacation Program: April 16 to 19 - Grades K to 5
Join us for a week of fun offered in our Greenhouse including science explorations, gardening, cooking, games, songs, crafts and exploration of our outdoor trails and wetlands. Children bring their own lunch and daily snacks are provided. Camp runs from 8:30 a.m. (drop off by 9:00 a.m.) to 4:00 p.m. with After Care offered until 5:00 p.m. for an additional fee. All five days: $350, or $80 per day.
ONE DAY EVENTS - REGISTER TODAY
SUMMER @GUS Showcase - Try a sample day of summer camp! - Monday, April 15 - Kindergarten to Grade 6
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. $50
Check out a day camp! Children will be dropped off and experience a variety of fun programs including arts, games, explorations, outdoor fun, archery, and more!