Vacation Break Programs
Throughout the school year, GUS offers vacation break programming. From March vacations that sync with the GUS school calendar to February and April opportunities that welcome community members, we plan break programming that provides fun, friends, and adventure. Vacation break programs feature different activities across the GUS nature trails, makerspace, art studios, and gymnasium including outdoor adventures, science explorations, games, arts, cooking, and more! Friends from across the North Shore community - independent schools or home schoolers - are welcome to join us!
FUN@GUS December Vacation Program - December 17 to 20
Outdoor adventures, science explorations, games, arts, cooking and more throughout the GUS campus! Two groups - Pre-K/Kindergarten and grade 1 to 6. Children bring their own lunch and daily snacks are provided. Camp runs from 8:30 a.m. (drop off by 9:00 a.m.) to 4:00 p.m. with Extended Care offered until 5:30 p.m. for an additional fee. All four days are just $300! Join us for one day for $80. REGISTER TODAY TO GRAB YOUR SPOT!
- High staff:camper ratio and small group sizes
- Program facilitators are GUS faculty and college-age students
- Programs run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with Extended Care available
- Children will bring a lunch and we will provide snacks
- Please contact Nancy Hartmann, Director of Auxiliary Programs at 978-927-1064 ext. 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any Extended Care needs or with any questions.