Head of School David Liebmann joins DiversityIS Editorial Board
Just weeks before the publication of its inaugural issue, DiversityIS announced the esteemed members of its Editorial Board.
This distinct group includes independent school leaders, diversity and inclusion experts, activists, counselors, and more, all dedicated to ensuring that diversity, inclusion, social justice, and equity play integral roles in independent schools for all students and employees. Members include:
- Loris N. Adams, Director of Community and Equity Affairs at a boarding school in the greater Boston area
- Lawrence Alexander, Director of College Counseling and Director of Diversity and Inclusion at the White Mountain School, Bethlehem, N.H.
- Shani Barrax Moore, Director of Diversity and Inclusion at the University of North Texas
- Gerald L. Boarman, EdD, Head of School, Bullis School, Potomac, Md.
- Rosetta Eun Ryong Lee, faculty member and Professional Outreach Specialist at Seattle Girls’ School
- Rodney Glasgow, EdD, Head of Middle School and Chief Diversity Officer, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, Potomac, Md.
- Oscar Gonzalez, Director of Equity and Inclusivity, Graland Country Day School, Denver, Colo.
- David Liebmann, Head of School, Glen Urquhart School, Beverly Farms, Mass.
- Patricia Sasser, Dean of Students, The Loomis Chaffee School. Windsor, Conn.
- Jeff Suzik, Director, Fanny Edel Falk Laboratory School at the University of Pittsburgh
From the publishers of INSIGHT Into Diversity, the oldest and largest diversity and inclusion magazine in higher education, DiversityIS is the only magazine focused on diversity and inclusion in K-12 independent schools. For more information about DiversityIS, visit DiversityIS.com.