Library Database (Destiny)
Instructions for Using Destiny, the GUS Library Database
To access Destiny, click the link above. You arrive at the home page of Destiny. From here, you can look up books in the GUS collection. To view information about your student’s transactions, you must log in to your student’s account.
To log in to your student’s account:
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on the Login button.
- Enter the username and password. They are both your student’s first initial + last name. (*If there are two child in your family with the same first initial, the oldest child’s username and password is only their last name.)
- You arrive at the home page of Destiny Quest, which is Destiny’s kid-friendly graphical user interface. You can toggle between this interface and the more traditional Destiny interface. To toggle to the Destiny interface, choose Exit and then choose Library Search. Note that you can return to Destiny Quest by selecting that tab on the left.
To view and print a list of the books:
- If you are on the home page of Destiny Quest, choose the My Info tab. The My Info window opens, displaying the first tab, My Checkouts. You can print this list, but you might prefer to follow the steps below to print just the book titles.
- To print just a list of book titles, first close the My Info window. Choose Exit to toggle to the Destiny interface. Choose the My Info tab at the top of the screen. The Patron Status screen lists checked out items. Click the Printable box in the bottom right-hand corner and print the list.